PDA

View Full Version : Keith Lee Shares New Message To Fans

Kemo
05-25-2021, 07:59 PM
Keith Lee’s status in WWE has been up in the air for a few months now after disappearing from TV since February. In March, it was reported that he was not cleared to compete due to health reasons.

Lee was active again on social media where he sent another message for his supporters:

“To the people offering uplifting words…. know that I appreciate you greatly. And worry not, when I say #iAmLimitless, I MEAN IT. I will try to find a way to explain everything in the most efficient way possible. Give me just a little more time.”

Lee also responded to a fan who said he can’t do moonsaults from the third rope.

@RealKeithLee can’t go up to the 3rd rope and do moonsaults smh

— SirJoe (@SirJoey13) May 24, 2021

Over the weekend, Lee responded to a fan on Twitter asking what was next for him and he wrote, “Good question. Unfortunately, only time will tell my friend.”

On Sunday, there was a rumor going around that he had been released by WWE, which is NOT true. Lee’s fiancée Mia Yim took to Twitter to comment on people speculating on Lee’s status.

To the people offering uplifting words…. know that I appreciate you greatly. And worry not, when I say #iAmLimitless, I MEAN IT.

I will try to find a way to explain everything in the most efficient way possible. Give me just a little more time.

— Relentless Lee (@RealKeithLee) May 24, 2021

The latest thing to be reported about Lee was in February as it was noted he underwent some testing, but there’s been no word on what came of those tests. However, it was said that Lee was actively trying to get cleared for a return.

Lee did appear on the Watch Along livestream for the WWE NXT “Takeover: Stand and Deliver” Night Two show during WrestleMania 37 Week.