PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Talks How Big E Can ‘Exceed Expectations’ as Universal Champion

Kemo
05-25-2021, 08:04 PM
WWE Superstar Kofi Kingston recently spoke to Sports Illustrated. The former WWE Champion and member of The New Day discussed a number of topics during the interview; including his former tag team partner Big E.

Big E is of course now a Superstar on the SmackDown brand. Whilst Kofi appears to be back in the WWE Title picture; he said that he and Xavier Woods are just waiting for WWE to put Big E in the Universal Championship conversation.

“If E gets thrust into that role, going toe-to-toe with the universal champion, if that happens, [Xavier] Woods and me are going to lose our minds,” Kingston began, speaking to SI.

“I’m not big on looking too far ahead, but if that were to happen, E will exceed every expectation” Kingston continued, praising the man who was Intercontinental Champion up until WrestleMania 37.

“He can talk, can make you laugh, he can gyrate his hips and he can beat you up” Kingston continued, praising his New Day brother. “I’m so happy to see his success with the Intercontinental championship, being able to continue the legacy of the workhorse title.”

“His way with words is unmatched, and his ability to connect with the crowd is very special. E is ready to be at the top of this industry” Kofi Kingston would conclude.