PDA

View Full Version : DDP Heading To Colombia For Stem Cell Therapy

Kemo
05-30-2021, 01:13 AM
WWE Hall of Famer and wrestling veteran Diamond Dallas Page aka DDP has announced that he is heading to Colombia for stem cell therapy.

The former WWE star posted a video on his Twitter earlier where he revealed that he is looking to get stem cell therapy for the various parts of his body:

“Hey guys it’s me, Diamond Dallas Page, WWE Hall Of Famer. After years of pro wrestling beating up my body, I can’t tell you how excited I am to be heading to Medellin, Colombia to see my good friends at bio accelerator,

Because they are gonna hook me up with some serious stem cells, in my neck, in my back, in my shoulders, and in my knees. I am looking for bio accelerator to take me from 65 years old to 65 years young and that’s a fact.”

A former WCW world champion, Diamond Dallas Page has been active in the wrestling business for more than three decades since his debut in 1988.

He has made appearances for almost all major promotions in the US in this time. The list includes companies such as WCW, WWE, Impact Wrestling and AEW as well. There is no word yet on how long DDP will stay in Columbia for the treatment but we will keep you posted on his whereabouts.