PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bunny Tells LeBron James & Jay-Z: Wrestling is “100% Real”

Kemo
05-30-2021, 01:20 AM
Bad Bunny has nothing but good things to say about his experience working with WWE. The Puerto Rican music sensation recently appeared on the season premiere of HBO’s The Shop: Uninterrupted. The show is hosted by LeBron James and Maverick Carter.

During a discussion with with music mogul Jay-Z and others, Bunny was asked about the legitimacy of pro wrestling. He said wrestling is ‘100% real’ and credited legends such as The Undertaker and Triple H for their ability to endure decades of pain.

“It’s real, it’s 100% real,” he said. “It’s insane, the work. When I was learning the first day and they teach me, like how to fall, take bumps, I said, ‘How these people can do this for 20-30 years?'”

He named Triple H and Undertaker as legends who had long careers that included a hefty dose of physical punishment.

“So many years receiving that pain,” he added. “It’s crazy, it’s crazy but I love it.”

Bad Bunny then explained how his love for wrestling came from watching the shows with his dad as a kid. He also discussed moving to Florida for his WWE training and did not produce any music during his time there.

The rap star trained for almost three months for his WrestleMania match. He received praise from people such as Triple H, Randy Orton, and The Miz for his performance and work ethic afterward.

https://i.imgur.com/mhj4E5J.jpg