PDA

View Full Version : Bianca Belair On Her Routine The Night Before A Big Match

Kemo
06-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Many superstars like to get focused and avoid a lot of interactions before their big matches but it’s the opposite for Bianca Belair, who likes to relax before a match.

The current SmackDown women’s champion recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where she talked about things such as her WrestleMania win over Sasha Banks and more.

Discussing her routine a day before a big match, Blair mentioned how she gets anxious when she is nervous so she tries to stay calm. The female star revealed that she likes to have cheat meals before a match:

“So I embrace it. That reminds me I’m ready. And I’m usually making gear the night before. That keeps my mind occupied and ready and calm, especially with my husband right beside me.”

People do their cheat meals after their matches, but I have pizza the night before, that always helps relax me. Before the Royal Rumble, I picked up a pizza and stayed up all night and worked on my gear.”

Bianca Belair also opened up about her experience the day before her big WrestleMania 37 match against Sasha Banks. She revealed that it was her birthday and she had a big celebration:

“Since the night before WrestleMania was my birthday, it was the best birthday ever. I don’t know how I’ll ever top it. I saw all my family at the hotel, and my mom brought pizza. My gear took forever for WrestleMania, so I was working on that all night, and I ate some pizza and opened a few gifts.”

Apart from this, Bianca Belair also talked about things such as WWE‘s return to touring, things she likes to travel with, and more. Belair won the Women’s Royal Rumble earlier this year. She then went on to defeat Sasha Banks for the SmackDown women’s championship at WrestleMania 37.