PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black Talks About His WWE Release On Twitch (Video)

Kemo
06-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Aleister Black was among the six Superstars released by WWE on Wednesday.

Just hours after the news went public, Black held a live stream on Twitch to address his release and some other topics. Here is a recap of what he spoke about:

Aleister Black said WWE told him that “budget cuts” were the reason he was being let go. He enjoyed a few great years with WWE, but said the past few years were a “slow death” for him.

After a successful run in WWE, things fell apart when he was moved to the main roster. “Whose fault that was, I don’t know.” He’s taking an, “it is what it is” attitude.

He’s appreciative of all the guidance he received from Vince McMahon, Triple H, Paul Heyman, Bruce Prichard and others in management. He defended WWE’s writing team, calling them creative and talented people.

Black praised Roman Reigns, calling him, “honest to god, one of the best locker room leaders I’ve had in my life.” He also had positive things to say about the Usos and Apollo Crews.

He expressed interest in working with Andrade again, calling him “one talented MF’er.”

Someone in WWE pitched that Black win the United States title during the Thunderdome era, but Vince McMahon squashed the idea because they didn’t want him to have such a big career milestone without fans in attendance.

Regarding the other wrestlers released today, he was surprised by Bruan Strowman and was generally bummed about everyone who got left go.

Ironically, WWE recently had new theme music made for him. He was very involved in the composition of the song. Hopefully that sees the light of day at some point. 2

Check out Aleister Black’s post-WWE release Twitch stream below.

Farewell, Alesiter Black. Long live Tommy End!

lqvUiBwUv3A