PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Murphy On His WWE Release: “I Haven’t Even Hit My Peak Yet”

Kemo
06-02-2021, 10:30 PM
Buddy Murphy is the latest WWE Superstar to speak publicly about his release from the company on Wednesday.

Murphy issued a statement on Twitter, calling his 8-year run with WWE a crazy ride. He says through all the highs and lows, he always gave a hundred precent.

“So Today ends my 8 years with WWE! What a crazy ride! Highest of Highs, Lowest of Lows, but weather I had 3 minutes or 20 minutes I put all my effort into my performances! Nothing is harder when all you want to do is wrestle but you can’t!”

The Australian grappler says wrestling fans still have not seen the best of what he has to offer. He’s grateful he got a chance to work with such talented people in WWE, but assures fans that the best is yet to come.

“In my opinion I haven’t even hit my peak yet and I’m excited to see what the next adventure holds. I was lucky enough to work with some of the best talent in the world and learnt a tremendous amount. But trust me… the whole world will know what I meant by ‘Best Kept Secret” Thank you all!’

During his time with WWE, Buddy Murphy held the NXT tag team championships (with Wesley Blake), the Cruiserweight championship and the Raw tag team championships (with Seth Rollins).

yet and I’m excited to see what the next adventure holds. I was lucky enough to work with some of the best talent in the world and learnt a tremendous amount. But trust me… the whole world will know what I meant by “Best Kept Secret”
Thank you all!

— Buddy Murphy (@WWE_Murphy) June 2, 2021

TKO
06-02-2021, 11:24 PM
NJPW, AEW. lot stuff