PDA

View Full Version : Adam Pearce Still Willing to Fight Roman Reigns

Kemo
06-03-2021, 03:34 PM
In January Adam Pearce was preparing to lace up his books for the first time in seven years. Gearing up for a fight with the Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns. Sadly for AP, WWE creative pulled the plug on the storyline at the last minute.

Talking in a recent interview with Give Me Sport, Adam Pearce admitted that while he was no longer an active competitor, he would still very much relish the chance to face Roman Reigns in the ring.

“If you come to me tomorrow and say ‘Hey, let’s rewind to the Royal Rumble’. If that match was actually going to happen, there is no chance I’d turn that down. That would have been incredible.”

As they spoke, Piece mentioned the rapport he had with Reigns, and how easy it felt to work with WWE’s biggest name.

“I was happy to be a part of it. Roman and I have certain chemistry on camera, he’s really taken to this mob boss mentality and does it so well. You can’t teach on-screen chemistry, I think he and I have enough of a personal relationship that the conversations always felt real. It was naturally fun and really easy to play off him and Paul Heyman.”

While the match never happened, Adam Pearce has no plans to get back into the ring, despite keeping in shape. His wrestling days are a part of his past, and he is focused on the future.

“I’m still wearing my size 13s if needs be, if the occasion calls for it, I’m capable. But I’d much rather wear my suit and tie than my tights and boots!”