PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Names His All-Time Favorite Opponent

Kemo
06-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Bret Hart is considered to be one of the greatest in-ring performers of all time. It’s said that he could make any opponent look good in the ring.

The WWE Hall Of Famer recently had an interview with Barstool Rasslin where he talked about a number of things and the wrestling veteran also revealed who was his own favorite opponent to face.

Hart was discussing his matches with Curt Hennig who he shared the ring with over 60 times. He claimed that Mr Perfect was his favorite opponent, with Owens Hart being a close second:

“I’ll always say this about Curt, if I could wrestle one guy again, it would’ve been Curt. He was my favorite opponent ever. My brother Owen [Hart] is a close second.”

Bret Hart got involved in the wrestling business at the young age of nine when he started his training as an amateur wrestler. His professional wrestling career kicked off in 1976 when he started competing for Stampede Wrestling.

The former world champion first gained fame when he made his debut for WWE in 1984. He went on to become one of the top stars for the promotion. Bret Hart’s career, unfortunately, ended due an injury he suffered in 1999.

IXD7Jm_6LVw