PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Writes Cryptic Tweet on Future Plans

Kemo
06-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Having been released just a few days ago, former WWE Superstar Braun Strowman appears to already be hinting at his next move. Strowman being released from WWE was arguably one of the biggest shocks of the year, with The Monster Among Men having been in the main event of WrestleMania Backlash.

Braun Strowman would take to Twitter to quote classic southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd; saying “if I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me? For I must be traveling on now, cause there’s too many places I’ve got to see!!!!”

Granted, it’s not exactly clear what Strowman means here. The powerhouse star may be hinting at his next move outside of WWE. NWA owner Billy Corgan recently said that he would like to sign Strowman to the promotion; but with the former WWE Superstar having been on a huge contract, that may not be possible.

Could Strowman be alluding to a wider run on the independent scene? Again it’s not exactly clear. What is known is that Braun Strowman will have to wait out his 90-day no compete clause before he makes his next move on a national scale.

The clause ends the first week in September, which would mean that Strowman would be available to appear at AEW‘s All Out PPV event in Chicago.

There’s always of course the possibility that Braun may not ever return to the ring. Prior to WWE, Strowman was a powerlifter, so he could return to the sport. Braun could also pursue a career in television/film with his massive frame and look.