PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels Touts NXT’s Inspired & Passionate Culture

Kemo
06-07-2021, 07:45 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels says the wrestlers in NXT are passionate and inspired. The Hearbreak Kid recently spoke with Brandon Walker for his Rasslin’ podcast and had nothing but positive things to say about NXT’s backstage culture.

“I think it’s great. I think it will continue to grow,” said Michaels. NXT has a deep roster. In addition to headliners like Karrion Kross, Finn Balor and Adam Cole, the black and gold brand has performers like Cameron Grimes and Isaiah “Swerve” Scott fighting to climb the ranks. “There are so many people coming from underneath and there’s a whole other group of young talent that are underneath that,” he added.

Shawn Michaels has been working behind the scenes in NXT since late 2018. The brand has undergone a significant transformation during his time there. He’s proud of the culture they’ve cultivated in NXT.

“That’s what I enjoy about this,” Michaels continued. “We never get out of that fun and enjoyable stage when wrestling is at its purest and you’re doing it for the sheer passion and love of doing it, and that’s what I like about it.”

He added, “We’re still at the stage where they’re very inspired and very passionate. It really is a hell of a group down here, and there’s a hell of culture down here that everyone enjoys and buys into.”

NXT Takeover: In Your House takes place next Sunday, June 13th.