PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart On The Origin Of Hart Attack Finisher

Kemo
06-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Before becoming one of the most celebrated singles wrestler of all time, Bret Hart made his name in tag team wrestling as part of The Hart Foundation.

The WWE Hall Of Famer discussed the legacy of the group during his recent appearance on The Bump and talked about the various aspects of his team with his brother in law Jim Neidhart.

One of the most exciting things about their team was the Hart Attacker finisher. Revealing the origin of it, Bret detailed where it came from and why it was a great finisher for their tag team:

“You know, it came from me using a running clothesline in Calgary. I remember thinking about it, and it was a lot of things Jim and I did, Jim was a 280-pound man.

To launch him like a missile, you know, 10-15 feet across the ring, was a serious consequence.” said Hart, “So many things we did as a team including, the Hart Attack, were great team wrestling.”

The wrestling veteran also commented on the recent women’s tag team title win of his niece Natalya and Tamina during the May 14 episode of SmackDown.

Bret Hart said that both Jim Neidhart and Tamina’s father, Jimmy Snuka would be proud of their daughters. He claimed that the duo will surprise everyone by being around as a team for a long time.

Mp7Uzy1gSoQ