PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Kidd Talks Transitioning from Wrestler to Mentor and Producer

Kemo
06-09-2021, 10:26 PM
Wrestling is a dangerous business. Tyson Kidd is a wrestler who knows this better than many others. After suffering a serious, career-ending injury back in 2015, he was forced to accept his in-ring career was over. However, Kidd was not done with wrestling.

A product of the legendary Hart Dungeon, Tyson Kidd got back on his feet and is helping keep the Hart training legacy alive.

Talking in a recent interview alongside the legend, Bret ‘the Hitman’ Hart, Kidd talked about his transition from in-ring talent to coach. Recently, Kidd had the pleasure of watching one of his trainees claim their first title in WWE.

Not only that, but they did is alongside his wife, Natalya. A natural teacher, Tyson Kidd has always been one to share knowledge, and help others improve.

“I was kind of training Tamina on the road since 2010. She’s been this very long-term project of mine. She’s such a great person, and it’s so easy to open up and want to help her. It’s so easy to do.” Kidd said when talking on a recent episode of WWE’s The Bump.

Alongside his role as a coach and mentor, Tyson Kidd has also excelled in the role of producer. He is working exclusively as a producer for women’s matches in WWE, and it is a role he loves.

“I fell into and started producing more and more women’s matches until it became exclusive now. But I love it. It’s so much more than my own career. It’s more sentimental. Not to take away from my own career, but what I’m doing now is not even close. The comparison is not even close.”

Tyson Kidd’s wrestling career may be over, but his career in wrestling is just getting started.

Mp7Uzy1gSoQ