PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Comments on William Regal’s NXT Future

Kemo
06-14-2021, 08:28 PM
NXT General Manager William Regal seemed to cast doubt on his future with the brand on Sunday night. The former Intercontinental Champion mentioned how the NXT locker room had been at war over the past few weeks, specifically the performers in the Fatal 5 Way match for the NXT Championship.

Regal said after the event that it might be time “for a change” on NXT. It wasn’t clear if William Regal meant he was going to leave the position, however Triple H did discuss the situation on the post-show media call.

“William Regal, he’s been such an integral part of this since day one,” Triple H began. “There are certain people that have and then there’s people that have come in along the way. It’s hard to envision doing it in any sort of way without them.”

“Regal’s definitely one of those people” ‘The Game’ added. “And I don’t think that we will ever do it without him. He’ll be a part of this until the day that he tells me he doesn’t want to be a part of it anymore.”

“It’s why Shawn’s here, it’s why I’m here, it’s why Matt Bloom’s here, Sara’s [Amato] here, it’s why this whole team is here, they love the business, and they love all the aspects of this business and want to see it continue and move forward” Triple H added.

“They want to help guide it and change it into the future, try to create the business that they always hoped and wished it could be as they were coming up and get rid of the things that none of us liked or understood about the business and enhance the bits and pieces that we did love about it.”

It’s likely that the situation will be addressed further on this week’s episode of NXT on Tuesday.

pRMYon5oQ1s