PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns vs. Rey Mysterio Hell In A Cell Match Moved To Friday’s SmackDown

Kemo
06-18-2021, 04:23 PM
The Universal Championship Hell In A Cell match between the current champion Roman Reigns and his challenger Rey Mysterio has been moved to this Friday’s episode of SmackDown.

The master of 619 took on his Twitter today and said that he couldn’t wait until Sunday: “It’s eating me up inside. I can’t wait any longer. I want the Hell In A Cell match tomorrow night. @WWERomanReigns @HeymanHustle”

The tribal chief responded to this tweet from Mysterio. Accepting his challenge Reigns wrote: “Sunday. Friday. Any day. Makes no difference to me. It’ll be my pleasure to disgrace what’s left of your family name tomorrow night inside Hell in a Cell! My Special Counsel @HeymanHustle will handle the paperwork. I’ll PERSONALLY handle the warfare!”

It’s eating me up inside. I can’t wait any longer. I want the Hell In A Cell match tomorrow night. @WWERomanReigns @HeymanHustle

— ?Rey Mysterio? (@reymysterio) June 18, 2021

Sunday. Friday. Any day.
Makes no difference to me.

It'll be my pleasure to disgrace what's left of your family name tomorrow night inside Hell in a Cell!

My Special Counsel @HeymanHustle will handle the paperwork.

I’ll PERSONALLY handle the warfare! @WWE #Smackdown

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) June 18, 2021

There is no word yet on why this match was moved from the PPV on Sunday to Friday’s show. This change leaves Sunday’s PPV with only one confirmed cell match between Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre for the WWE championship.

After the announcement, here is the updated line up for this Friday’s SmackDown:

Universal Championship Hell In A Cell Match: Roman Reigns vs. Rey Mysterio
Singles Match: Baron Corbin vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Corbin’s crown will be on the line
Singles Match: Otis vs. Angelo Dawkins
Tag Team Match: Apollo Crews & Commander Azeez vs. Kevin Owens & Big E