PDA

View Full Version : Liv Morgan On Alexa Bliss’ New Character

Kemo
06-20-2021, 09:22 PM
Alexa Bliss‘ new playground character has received mixed reviews from the fans online but it appears that at least the WWE star Liv Morgan is a fan of her work.

The female star recently had an interview with DigitalSpy where she talked about things such as her WWE Network documentary and more.

Discussing the new gimmick of the former women’s champion, Morgan said that it provides inspiration for the locker room to think outside the box:

“I love what she’s doing. It’s creative, it’s artsy, it’s dark, which are all things that I am drawn to. I definitely think maybe it makes others broaden their mind as to what we can and are able to, get away with.

It’s inspirational in that aspect showing us we can think outside the box,” said Liv Morgan, “Maybe a little bit more than we had anticipated.”

The former Riott Squad member also opened up about the shooting of her WWE Network documentary. She revealed that their original intention was to only shoot backstage stuff for a couple of weeks.

However, they continued the shooting even after that. They ended up with over nine months worth of footage which ultimately became the basis of her Liv Forever documentary.