PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Cross Explains Her New Superhero Character

Kemo
06-22-2021, 03:39 PM
Nikki Cross revealed a new ‘superhero’ character on Monday’s episode of WWE Raw. The former Sanity member discussed the new gimmick and her reunion with Alexa Bliss on the RAW Talk post-show.

Cross and Bliss teamed to take on Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler in a Money In The Bank qualifying match, with Bliss and Cross getting the win and heading to the PPV event in July for the ladder match.

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross have history in WWE, with the duo previously being a full time tag team for a good chunk of time on WWE programming.

“With me and Alexa, so much has happened over the last 6 months,” Cross began on RAW Talk. “She’s been through a lot, and I have been on a different journey. For tonight, the goal was just to win the match. The whole point was to qualify for the Money in the Bank match, and we achieved that goal. And now, fire, baby!”

Cross also discussed her new superhero gimmick, saying “do I have superpowers? I know I don’t. I know I can’t fly or don’t have super strength. But the thing is, when I put on this outfit, I feel like I can do anything. I’m gonna keep trying and keep getting back up. All anyone can ever do is believe in themselves.”

So far, Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross have already qualified for the Money In The Bank match, and 4 more SmackDown Superstars are set to be confirmed in the coming weeks.

UCjvdZ7JbUg

Nikki Cross posted the following on Instagram. “Bringing THIS to life has given me such joy,” she wrote. “The roll I have been on the last few weeks gave me the boost I needed to unveil this to the world, that everyone has that spark and they can try anything they want to, just listen to your heart.”