PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Cross Reacts To WWE Releasing Her Husband Killian Dain

Kemo
06-26-2021, 08:00 PM
WWE Superstar Nikki Cross took to social media to react publicly to her husband Killian Dain being released from WWE yesterday.

Dain had been part of the NXT brand over the past year, where he was teaming with Drake Maverick. The duo had adopted an ‘odd couple’ type of gimmick, with Maverick of course being the far smaller of the pair and more of comedy type character.

“The whole world is waiting for you my love” Nikki Cross tweeted in reaction to Killian Dain being released. “I have seen your talent, your experience, your versatility, your work, your passion, your dedication, And your heart, first hand and up close.”

“I have the best seat in the house, I can’t wait to watch you unleashed. My man [heart emoji]” Cross would conclude.

Nikki Cross and Killian Dain were both previously part of the Sanity stable in NXT. The group had a successful run on the gold and black brand, but notably they were underutilized and discarded quite quickly on the main roster of WWE.

With Dain now gone, Nikki Cross remains the only member of Sanity still contracted with WWE, as Eric Young and Alexander Wolfe were also previously released from the company.

Prior to signing with WWE, Killian Dain/Big Damo was a mainstay on the European independent scene, topping the card for the likes of Rev Pro, What Culture Pro Wrestling and OTT.

Damo issued his own response to the release, saying that “chip is back on my shoulder” and that his email was open for media and booking enquiries.

The now former Killian Dain also confirmed that he has a 90-day no compete clause, whereas some of the other talent that were released had either 30-60.

x1SUi6mHn-s