PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne Reveal The Sex Of Their Baby

Kemo
06-30-2021, 01:05 AM
Ronda Rousey and Travis Browne revealed in April that they are expecting their first child. Rousey said her pregnancy dates back to January so the couple is likely looking at a September birth. Today, Rousey and Browne posted a YouTube video to reveal the sex of their baby.

“Our gender reveal is finally here! We didn’t want to do anything that would set hundreds of acres ablaze or thousands even, some people are idiots. We didn’t want to do that so we are keeping it simple, we are keeping it safe, we are keeping it Browsey Acres style,” Ronda said to begin the video.

An animated video then revealed the couple are expecting a girl.

Rousey spoke to ESPN shortly after WrestleMania 35 and revealed her plans to have a family.

“I’ve not kept it a secret that I would definitely want to start a family,” Rousey said. “But how do you go about doing that? I love this way more than I thought that I would. So do you just keep going until you just happen to get pregnant? Or should you stop and go try and get pregnant? Or is going and trying to get pregnant putting yourself on the spot and then you’re less likely to get pregnant?”

Ronda Rousey and Travis Brown revealed the sex of their baby in the below video:

8hN4knsa9UE

TKO
06-30-2021, 02:29 AM
Can’t choose the baby’s gender