PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole Picks His Dream Hell in a Cell Opponents

Kemo
07-03-2021, 04:23 PM
NXT superstar Adam Cole was a guest recently on After the Bell with Corey Graves. The duo talked about the legendary PPV’s of old, and their recent resurgence under NXT, including the Great American Bash. However, it was another iconic event that dominated the conversation.

During their conversation they discussed the iconic Hell in a Cell structure and its legacy within WWE. Cole was quick to volunteer for a match inside the steel structure.

“I really really want to wrestle in a Hell in a Cell someday, cause I’m an absolute maniac.” Adam Cole said eagerly.

A wrestler like Cole could certainly put on quite a show in that structure. When asked who he would most want to face, he was also quick to answer. Giving two names, one past and one present who he would love to square off against.

“In a perfect world, if past, present or future doesn’t matter, me vs. Shawn Michaels is the one I would love. If I’m picking current guys to possibly face right now, I’m going to go Kyle O’Reilly, I am. I feel like if I beat Kyle O’Reilly in Hell in a Cell, it’s over. Then I can move on, go back to going after the NXT Championship, then I can move on. Either Shawn Michaels or Kyle O’Reilly.”

I think there could be no denying that either match would be fantastic, and Adam Cole would be a perfect partner for Shawn Michaels in his prime. However, after their unsanctioned match at Stand and Deliver, a Hell in a Cell match between Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly would be something special.