PDA

View Full Version : Zelina Vega Comments On WWE Return, Scrubs Tweet about Unionization

Kemo
07-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Zelina Vega finally made her return to WWE programming after months of speculation last night. She made a surprise appearance on SmackDown and was added to the upcoming Money In The Bank match.

The female star took on her Twitter to comment on her return to WWE TV. She mentioned that the takeaway from her appearance on the blue brand is that she is back and she will be winning the upcoming ladder match:

“What to take from tonight: I’m back. I’m going to be in the MITB ladder match…and I will win.” wrote Zelina Vega, “Period. Everything else is irrelevant.”

It’s interesting to note that with her return to the company, the former NXT star has deleted her old tweet about supporting unionization. She had posted the tweet on the same day as her release in 2020.

Zelina Vega has deleted her 'I support unionization' tweet from last year

Vega made her choice about resigning with @WWE

Only we can do is watch as she gets buried

— Agosto Elite (@AgostoAllElite) July 3, 2021

Zelina Vega was released from WWE back on November 13, 2020. Her dispute with the officials over WWE’s new third-party edicts was the primary reason behind her departure from the company.

The news of her potential return was first reported in May this year. She finally made her return on SmackDown this week where Sonya Deville introduced her as the newest participant for the women’s Money In The Bank match.