PDA

View Full Version : Karrion Kross To Confront Johnny Gargano At NXT Great American Bash, Updated Card

Kemo
07-04-2021, 09:32 PM
WWE has announced that the NXT champion Karrion Kross will come face-to-face with Johnny Gargano at the NXT Great American Bash this Tuesday.

Gargano expressed the desire to have a confrontation with the fellow NXT star on Twitter. He mentioned how his rival tried to hit him with a car last week and promised to ‘smack the taste outta’ of the NXT champion’s mouth.

Kross accepted this invitation with a tweet of his own. He told Johnny that it was time to cool off his mouth and compared the former champion to ‘ the bugs that crawl in and out of dog crap’:

Both the NXT GM William Regal and special enforcer Samoa Joe also reacted to this news on Twitter. You can check out the exchange among these four below:

Last week Kross tried to hit me with a car.. You think I was just going to let that go?

I'll be at the Great American Bash. No tricks, no games, no smoke and mirrors.

Meet me face to face. I'm going to smack the taste outta your mouth.

— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) July 3, 2021

Watch.#WWENXT

— Karrion Kross (@WWEKarrionKross) July 3, 2021

Well it seems that #NXTGAB will be anything but a party… I shall see you ALL of you at #WWENXT this Tuesday. @USA_Network @WWENXT

— William Regal (@RealKingRegal) July 3, 2021

I believe the young Champion is correct. It is “simple”, and I will be at the Great American Bash maintain said “simplicity”.
— Samoa Joe (@SamoaJoe) July 3, 2021

NXT Great American Bash is scheduled to take place from the Capitol Wrestling Center on this Tuesday, July 6. Below is the updated card for the show after the latest addition:

NXT Champion Karrion Kross coming face to face with Johnny Gargano
Championship Cypher hosted by North American Champion Isaiah “Swerve” Scott and Hit Row
NXT Tag Team Championship Match: MSK vs. Tommaso Ciampa and Timothy Thatcher
NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Indi Hartwell and Candice LeRae vs. Io Shirai and Zoey Stark
Singles Match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly