PDA

View Full Version : Adam Cole On Potential Main Roster Call-up: ‘There Is So Much To Do In NXT’

Kemo
07-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Adam Cole is a name that is always brought up whenever there is talk about potential NXT call-ups. With the WWE drafts expected to take place next month, there is a good chance that he will be moved to the main roster.

The former NXT champion recently had an interview with Talk Sport. He talked about a number of things and also commented on the possibility.

Adam Cole said that he is flattered by the fans who want to see him in Raw or SmackDown. However, he explained that he wants to stay in NXT because there is still a lot for him to do in the brand:

“There is so much to do. I find it so flattering that there are people that want to see Adam Cole on Raw or SmackDown so, so badly. But then there’s another group that’s like no, I want him to stay in NXT.”

Cole said that there are many talents in the Raw and SmackDonwn rosters who he wants to face but he explained there is also plenty of stuff he still wants to do in the black and yellow brand:

“Then of course with RAW or SmackDown there’s a bunch of talent that I haven’t had the chance to wrestle yet that I would love to as well. So it’s exciting, but there is definitely plenty for me to do in NXT yet.”

Adam Cole later expanded on his comments saying that he is not saying that he doesn’t want to go to the main roster. He is not dragging his feet by any means and instead he is just waiting.

Apart from this, the former Undisputed Era leader detailed the things he still wants to do in NXT including winning the NXT title once again and more.