PDA

View Full Version : Eva Marie Discusses Criticism From Wrestling Fans

Kemo
07-07-2021, 02:52 PM
Eva Marie has dealt with criticism from wrestling fans since she broke into the pro wrestling business years ago.

Marie signed with WWE in 2013 to take part in the first season of Total Divas and later started to wrestle in NXT back in 2015 then on the main roster. After she was suspended for a violation of the WWE Wellness Policy in 2016, she never returned to action.

Marie signed a new deal with WWE last year to make her return and that came last month. Marie recently did an interview with TVInsider.com and during it, she spoke about the criticism.

“I love it. That’s what it’s all about. I have the best fans. The WWE Universe is 100 percent the best fans in the world. The fact that I get love and hate, that’s what it is all about. I have no problem playing that villain. I embrace the criticism and all the hatred because I want all those fans to come to a live show and boo me, cheer me, be extremely happy seeing the smile on my face get knocked off by a Becky Lynch or a Bayley or a Rhea Ripley or anybody in the women’s division. If they’re talking, I’m doing my job.”

Marie has been paired with Doudrop, formerly known as NXT UK star Piper Niven since making her live TV return.