PDA

View Full Version : Ethan Page Reveals His AEW Debut Almost ‘Didn’t Happen’ at Revolution

Kemo
07-07-2021, 03:06 PM
AEW star ‘All Ego’ Ethan Page recently appeared on the AEW Unrestricted podcast. The former IMPACT star discussed a number of topics on the show, including his All Elite debut at the Revolution PPV event earlier this year.

Page would admit that the debut was almost actually not going to happen due to visa issues for the Canadian. “Probably a week or less before the match. I was given the date and start time, but it was up in the air because of the whole visa process,” Page began on the podcast.

“So before it was actually confirmed, which is literally probably about a week before, it was just a hope and a dream, which is a lot in pro wrestling, until it happens, it might not happen” Ethan Page continued.

Page would also talk about the difficulty of moving from the pre-taped environment of IMPACT, which was without a crowd due to the pandemic, to Daily’s Place where there was at least some audience members and a live environment in general.

“I had to book private sessions in a closed-down wrestling school, during a pandemic, and Canada is very high restriction level” Page revealed. “I’m trying to manage that, have a training partner that I trust that will keep a secret or not care why he’s coming to train with me.”

You can check out the latest episode of AEW Unrestricted below:

DZurmi1XwSA