PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Talks Vince McMahon Attending Dave Chappelle Show Recently

Kemo
07-08-2021, 05:46 PM
Comedian Donnell Rawlings recently posted a photo of himself with Vince McMahon from a show he did with Dave Chappelle. Triple H recently spoke to the NY Post about attending Chappelle’s comedy show along with his father-in-law.

“We all find Dave Chappelle, much like the rest of the world, I think, as incredibly entertaining and funny and we’re big fans,” Triple H said. “And there was a rare opportunity where he was going to be in town, we all had an opportunity to have a few moments where we weren’t going to be working for a minute and we could also go see him. It sort of kind of was one of those things where we all went to each other at the same time — ‘Hey, I saw Chappelle is going to be doing some shows.’”

Triple H continued to say that Vince McMahon is just a normal guy but also very private. He said that when Vince does something like goes to a concert, attends a show etc. that he rarely posts photos from it.

“He’s a normal human being,” Triple H continued. “The persona that people have placed upon him is funny, but he’s also very private, too. Often when he does do things, when he goes to a concert or he goes to things you don’t often see photos from it. In fact, we took pictures with a lot of people that night and that was the one photo that came out. I was kind of surprised myself.”

JTG mentioned on the Bump last year that Vince is a fan of Chappelle’s. He said that Chappelle Show influenced some of Cryme Tyme’s skits and segments in Ohio Valley Wrestling.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E47KrvcVcAYMVXY?format=jpg&name=small