PDA

View Full Version : Killian Dain Recalls Watching AEW Backstage at NXT

Kemo
07-08-2021, 05:47 PM
The Wednesday Night Wars were always something fought out at the boardroom level. Talking in a recent interview with Sportskeeda, recently released superstar Killian Dain talked about how watching AEW matches while backstage at NXT.

Wrestling is a community. Regardless of what promotion you work for, there is a kinship that exists between wrestlers that runs deep. It is this friendship that keeps matters more than ratings and demographics in the eyes of the wrestlers themselves.

“Like, so, I think people would love [for] me to say it was this rivalry or whatever else, but the truth is, you know when we were going head-to-head if they had a particularly good match, we’d wanted to watch; we’d watch! You know what I mean? We’d be backstage in the locker room; we’ll be like, ‘Oh, such and such, let’s see that.’ A lot of [them] are our friends, [as is] with a lot of the guys on the roster,” Killian Dain said.

A rivalry is always a good thing. It can drive you to do the very best you can at every chance you get. This is a statement echoed by Killian Dain when talking about how the NXT and WWE stars thought of AEW.

“So yeah, sure, there is a rivalry so far as we wanted to do the best we could, we wanted to put on the best matches, and we felt that we had an incredible roster at NXT,” Dain said. “There is not one person there, who has gone, ‘F them’ or anything like that because I shared locker rooms with maybe at least 50 per cent of that roster. In fact, I’m probably underselling that; I’d say I’ve been at shows with about 75 per cent of that roster; some of the guys I even trained with or people who have [been] trained by myself, you know, are on that roster.”

Killian Dain is now a free agent. His wife, Nikki Cross is a WWE wrestler, and his friends are scattered across the globe. He is a hard worker in the prime of his career. Hopefully, it won’t be long before he’s back in a wrestling ring once more.

TKO
07-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Oh piss off