PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman Asks, “How Long Until I’m Out of Jail?”

Kemo
07-09-2021, 04:44 PM
The wrestling world was left in slack-jawed amazement when news broke of Braun Strowman’s WWE release. The monster had been main eventing PPVs and challenging for the top title just a month previous.

Initially, Braun was coy about his future plans. However, after some time away and a new beard cut, the big man is just itching for a fight. Taking to social media recently, Strowman likened his 90-day wait to being in prison.

While I sit here with a belly full of pizza I can’t help but think about how much I like beating people up!!!!!! How many more days do I have till in out of jail??? I wanna fight!!!!! #WhoFuckingWantsSome #MyMitsAreRatedEForEveryone #CatchMeOutside

— Adam Scherr (@BraunStrowman) July 9, 2021

Braun Strowman has certainly been enjoying life since he was released by WWE on June 2nd, but a fighter wants to do but one thing. It is clear from his words that Strowman is now ready to get back in the ring. If his recent social media posts are anything to go by, he is keeping himself in great ring condition.

Given the sudden and shocking nature of his goodbye, there will undoubtedly be some frustrations the big man is looking to work out of his system. His first few opponents are surely going to feel his wrath.

While not even halfway through his mandatory cool down period, talking about an AEW move is gaining traction. This was fuelled by new AEW analyst Mark Henry saying that both sides were interested and talking.

If Braun Strowman is going to sign with the Jacksonville-based promotion then his first feud could already be set. Strowman was quick to reply to a fan who claimed that AEW’s resident big man, Wardlow would be willing to stand in Strowman’s way.

Everyone thinks they do still they stand across the ring from me. #LikeNoOneTheyHaveEverSceen

— Adam Scherr (@BraunStrowman) July 9, 2021

A fight between the pair would be quite the affair, and it could be a natural fit given both men’s physiques. Wardlow is currently locked in a feud along with other Pinnacle members with the Inner Circle.

However, that said, Braun Strowman is not eligible to compete again until August 31st. Luckily enough, the last day of his sentence is a Tuesday, and with AEW Dynamite airing on a Wednesday, the timing could not be better.

The self-proclaimed Beef King has been posting videos on social media of his training for the next chapter of his career, whatever that entails.