PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cornette Rips Into Fan Who Jumped The Barricade at AEW ‘For Him’

Kemo
07-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Outspoken pro wrestling personality Jim Cornette has taken to social media to rip into a ‘fan’ who claims that they jumped the barricade at the AEW Dynamite Road Rager show ‘in his name.’

There was an altercation at the start of the Chris Jericho and MJF segment on this week’s episode of the show, an both Jericho and Maxwell Jacob Friedman referencing the ‘fat b*stard’ jumping the rail during their promos.

The ‘fan’ was sent to jail following the incident, however he has now taken to social media himself to tell Cornette and Brian Last that he did it in the name of ‘real’ wrestling fans.

“@TheJimCornette @GreatBrianLast, how did you like my #AEW debut?” The ‘fan’ wrote. “I did this for all of us real wrestling fans, wrestling is no longer a safe space for friends to dance around and play dress up.”

“Reality can hit at anytime” the man removed from Dynamite continued, “did they think it is going to be f*cking playtime forever?”

Despite Jim Cornette not liking AEW or some of the stars on the show, he absolutely ripped the ‘fan’ a new one for his actions and said that he does not do anything in his name.

“Got news for you dipsh*t” Cornette began. “The ring is sacred ground for US, and even if you and a lot of others THINK you can kick the s–t out of the Young Bucks, I would have turned you into a tennis racket popsicle.”

“You’re lucky someone there didn’t gut you like a fish. And you’re blocked,” Cornette concluded.

Cornette’s podcast host Brian Last also lambasted the barricade jumper, saying “real wrestling fans don’t jump the rail. You should be embarrassed. You are blocked.”