PDA

View Full Version : Killian Dain Reveals His Immediate Plans for Life After WWE

Kemo
07-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Former WWE Superstar Killian Dain recently spoke to the It’s My House Podcast. The former member of Sanity discussed a number of topics during the interview, including what his immediate plans are now that he has left the NXT brand.

“So for the time being I’ll be staying in America with Nikkis success and everything else” the former NXT Superstar confirmed. “So then, literally once I am free to work again, I’m going to be picky, choosy and I’m going to take a bit of time to really get around the world you know?”

“There’s places I want to go, there’s companies I want to work for and there’s people I want to work” Big Damo continued. “I’ve got a full list of people I’m desperate to work. It was a blast when I got to wrestle a lot of the New Japan guys through Rev Pro, and I’d love it if I get a chance to wrestle the likes of Ishi again and Tanahashi again.”

“I’d love to wrestle Okada, Shingo, you know all those guys” Damo noted, basically confirming that he wants to have a run in New Japan. “And there’s so many others across the world so for me, I’m taking these three months to take a bit of time for myself to get myself prepared mentally, physically, everything else.”

The former Killian Dain finished by confirming that he needs to sort out some visa issues to remain in the United States. “Obviously I have to figure out my being a foreigner living in America. “There’s a couple of hoops we have to jump through next which will hopefully go down without a problem. And then yeah get myself around the world, because I do want to get back and do some things back in Britain, and I want to see how he scene is there, I want to be an inspiration for the next group of guys coming through.”

You can check out the full interview with the former Killian Dain below:

tRcEI8FxuEg