PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Added To MITB Ladder Match

Kemo
07-12-2021, 06:48 PM
:mitb:

Sonya Deville took to Twitter on Monday to announce that Natalya has been added to the Money in the Bank ladder match. She joins Asuka, Naomi, Alex Bliss, Nikki Cross, Liv Morgan, and Zelina Vega.

There is still one name left to be added to the match.

“With all the changes and challengers for #MITB and #Smackdown, I will be the one to establish some consistency for this Sunday and there is NO ONE more consistent than 1/2 of our @WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions… @natbynature. Nattie, welcome to the MITB Ladder Match!” Deville Tweeted.

“You have great taste, @SonyaDevilleWWE. I don’t care how I get in the match. All I care about is climbing that ladder for our team & winning every piece of gold I can win in @wwe. I’m gonna bring home the briefcase for us & I’ll be dedicating my win at #MITB 2 you, @TaminaSnuka!” Natalya replied.

Natalya and Tamina lost a non-title match to the debuting Shotzi Blackheart and Tegan Nox on Smackdown.

Updated WWE Money in the Bank Card

WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns vs. Edge
WWE Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Kofi Kingston
Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match – Ricochet vs. Matt Riddle vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match – Competitors announced thus far: Asuka, Naomi, Alex Bliss, Nikki Cross, Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega, Natalya
WWE Raw Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Charlotte Flair

TKO
07-12-2021, 08:04 PM
Retire