PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Address Fans After Money In The Bank (Video)

Kemo
07-19-2021, 03:00 PM
John Cena made his surprising return after last night’s Money In The Bank main event between the Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Hall Of Famer Edge. The Tribal Chief won this match with some help from Seth Rollins. The Cenation Leader showed up after the match was over and had a stare down with the Head Of The Table.

The cameras stopped rolling with Roman Reigns standing in the ring as Cena celebrated with the fans. Though this wasn’t the end of the PPV, as John addressed the fans after the show went off air.

John Cena confirmed that his appearance was not only for one night:

“Tonight I just wanted to come out here and let Roman Reigns know that I was back,” said Cena, “and I certainly wanted to come out here and let all of you know that I am back. I promise you this is not a one-night-only, but what’s special to me is this is the first night.”

bh9197p2-rc

Roman Reigns had already left the ring so the fans will have to wait until this Friday’s SmackDown to see these two exchanging words ahead of their reported SummerSlam match.

Apart from the Roman Reigns vs. John Cena match, the company also set up the Edge vs. Seth Rollins match during the show.

CXYlIrC8y3M