PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Seemingly Turns Face Backstage After WWE Money In The Bank

Kemo
07-19-2021, 03:01 PM
WWE RAW Superstar Charlotte Flair defeated Rhea Ripley at Money In The Bank to become a 14-time Women’s Champion in the company.

Flair spoke to WWE cameras following the win backstage and was extremely complementary of her opponent; possibly signalling that she is turning face now or in the near future.

“I think she definitely got the point tonight” Flair began backstage. “But I also got the point. She’s a student of the game, literally, and she’s not that far behind.”

“I just got the upper hand in the end. I’m the dirtiest player for a reason, so…” Flair continued.
Charlotte Flair on Rhea Ripley

“I won this title for the first time at WrestleMania 32, and to have it back with the crowd back feels pretty surreal” Flair would add, again seemingly adding some potential ‘face’ nuance to her promo.

“You never really know what you have until it’s gone and tonight feels amazing. It couldn’t have gone any better” the new RAW Women’s Champion would conclude.

It was rumored throughout the night that Becky Lynch may have been making her return to the company at the event.

Even with Lynch trolling the audience with a teaser tweet; this didn’t occur, so the potential for ‘The Man’ to return to try and win back the RAW Women’s Championship that she never lost could still be on the cards in the coming weeks.

Vf0yFyxsRx0