PDA

View Full Version : John Cena On The Rock: “As A Fan Of WWE, I Really Hope He Returns”

Kemo
07-28-2021, 02:01 PM
John Cena is just like the majority of fans as they hope that The Rock makes a WWE return in the near future.

It’s been reported that WWE has plans for The Rock to appear at the Survivor Series pay-per-view in November to set up a rumored match with WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns at either WrestleMania 38 or WrestleMania 39.

Cena recently spoke with ET Tonight and had praise for the fellow WWE Champion. He noted that Rock is a star in his own universe and there’s no one like him and there won’t ever be like him.

“For him to be gracious enough to return to WWE, it’s own global entertainment phenomenon, that’s great for WWE and it is great for The Rock. As a fan of WWE, I really hope he returns. I think it would be special for everyone.”

In this same article, The Rock was asked if there was anything to tease regarding a potential WWE return and the future WWE Hall of Famer said there’s nothing.

The Rock is currently promoting his “Jungle Cruise” movie. Cena is back on WWE TV to promote his match with Reigns at SummerSlam.

DxM8iZAkL08