PDA

View Full Version : John Cena: “I will keep doing this until I feel I’m offending the customer”

Kemo
08-09-2021, 06:27 PM
WWE Superstar John Cena recently spoke to Chris Hardwick on ID1OT. The 16-time World Champion discussed several topics during the interview, which would include how long he intends on wrestling with the company.

“Returning to WWE, it’s a brand new world” John Cena would begin the interview. “A new cast of characters, new direction with the company, new platforms, new environment. There is a challenge there.”

“To challenge myself as a 44-year-old to go back, there is an intrinsic challenge there, a set of circumstances. That’s a good challenge in many ways. My body could tell me after this extended stay, ‘dude, you’re done’ or it could tell me, ‘You’re so far from done it’s crazy’” Cena would continue.

“That’s another interesting conversation with myself. If physically, I’m slower, I’ve said openly to everyone that I will keep doing this until I feel I’m offending the customer” Cena revealed. “I will continually go out there and do what I can to contribute and add.”

“If I get the opposite and it’s like, ‘You’re quicker and can do some things better and define a new personality,’ then that’s a new conversation because I do not have much time left and if I want to give it like, ‘let’s really commit to this thing and really go all in,’ that’s an honest choice where other stuff will have to take a backseat” John Cena would conclude.

John Cena is set to main event WWE SummerSlam 2021 against the ‘Head of The Table’ Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship.

LionDen
08-09-2021, 10:14 PM
I always find it funny how the big WWE part time stars seem to come back and wrestle now and then when they have a new movie out. The Rock started this trend back in the day. lol