PDA

View Full Version : Update On Becky Lynch’s Training For In-Ring Return

Kemo
08-13-2021, 09:58 PM
Becky Lynch has been training for her eventual in-ring return and her progress has been noted.

Lynch has not been seen on WWE television since April 2020. She announced her pregnancy and vacated the Raw Women’s Championship. After giving birth and entering motherhood, it appears Lynch is preparing for a return to action.

Fightful Select reports that Lynch has been training at the Black and Brave Academy since May. Oftentimes, she trains with her husband Seth Rollins.

According to the report, Lynch has already gotten herself to in-ring shape. It’s been said in other reports that Lynch could be making her return to TV this fall. PWInsider has also reported that Lynch will make the trip to SummerSlam but it’s possible she may not be on camera.

When Lynch does return to the WWE, she’ll have no trouble finding a fight. SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair told Planeta Wrestling that she’d like to welcome “The Man” back.

“I would love to defend my title against Becky Lynch. You know, I think it speaks volumes of how big Becky is that she hasn’t been here in over a year but she is still one of the most talked-about names. That shows just how big and how amazing a superstar she is. And, of course, when she comes back, I would love to be the first feud with Becky Lynch when she comes back and I’m the type of person, I’m an athlete, right! So I know that in order to be the best you have to get in the ring with the best.”

Raw Women’s Champion Nikki A.S.H. is also willing to share the ring with Lynch.

“I’m ready for the challenge from Becky and I truly hope it does happen, Becky and Drew [McIntyre] have been amazing role models, inspiring me and creating that blueprint.”