PDA

View Full Version : Real Reason Why WWE Released Bronson Reed Revealed

Kemo
08-13-2021, 09:59 PM
It appears we now know the true reason why WWE cut ties with Bronson Reed.

Reed was among the 12 names released from the NXT roster. The cut came as a surprise to many as Reed appeared primed to be on the main roster. After all, he had been chosen to compete in a dark match before an episode of SmackDown.

As it turns out, that dark match ended up leading to his release. Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio reports that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon passed on bringing Reed up to the main roster. McMahon felt it was pointless to keep the former NXT North American Champion on the payroll if he was never going to make it to Raw or SmackDown.

Reed took to social media to give his reaction to being let go from WWE.

“I was very shocked, very upset. As you know this doesn’t just affect me but affects my wife as well as we are here in a foreign country. But my wife is a super positive person and she’s kept me positive as well.

“The love and support that I’ve received online is just incredible. I was trending on Twitter. That means a lot to me, it means a lot to me that a lot of you feel for me and will still continue to follow me no matter what.”

“I did want to thank NXT, I want to thank Hunter and Shawn for believing in me. I want to thank all the coaches; Terry Taylor, Scotty 2 Hotty, Normal Smiley, Steve Corino, those guys that I learned a lot from. And I want to thank all the boys backstage as well. It was a great locker room to be a part of.”

Reed has promised to bounce back. He’s already called for a match with current AEW TNT Champion Miro.

TKO
08-13-2021, 11:01 PM
Being such a piece of shit then dumbass