PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Reacts To CM Punk’s Return

Kemo
08-25-2021, 09:07 PM
The wrestling world is still buzzing about the return of CM Punk. While many WWE stars have chosen to react to the big development indirectly, Drew McIntyre is openly showing his support for it.

The former WWE champion spoke to Pro Wrestling Bits while promoting the SummerSlam event that took place this past Saturday. He talked about things such as adapting to the Thunderdome and more.

When asked about the pro wrestling return of the Straight Edge star, McIntyre said that he’s all for it. He explained that he supports anything that makes wrestling better:

“Just anything that’s good for wrestling, I’m all about. I was outside the company from 2014 to 2017, working the Independents and with IMPACT, just trying to make wrestling a healthier and better place.

It’s healthy right now, it’s in an incredible place, obviously, WWE is at the top and leading the charge.” said Drew McIntyre, “Anything that can make it better, I’m all about. If it makes a positive difference, it’s a thumbs up from me,”

CM Punk made his long-awaited return to wrestling after 7 years of absence during last Friday’s AEW Rampage. His comeback created a buzz that is seen very rarely.

Drew McIntyre defeated Jinder Mahal in a one on one match at the SummerSlam PPV. We will have to wait and see what the company has planned for him next.