PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair On Why She Was At TripleMania, What She Told Andrade About Leaving WWE

Kemo
08-25-2021, 09:08 PM
While she did not appear live on the show, Charlotte Flair‘s presence at the TripleMania event attracted a lot of attention. It was the subject of many headlines because she skipped a WWE show to attend the PPV.

The Queen talked about it on the latest episode of Renee Paquette’s Oral Sessions podcast. She explained that TripleMania was like WrestleMania for Andrade and so she couldn’t miss it for the world:

“[Andrade] was like, ‘Mami, TripleMania is my WrestleMania.’ To see him go back to Mexico, be proud of himself, feel confident in himself,

And be the superstar that he is,” said Charlotte, “Especially in his home country, I was like, I’m not missing this for the world.”

The new Raw women’s champion also opened up about Andrade’s decision to leave WWE. She detailed a conversation the two had before the former NXT champion departed from the promotion:

“He felt deflated from not being on TV and what was happening. I said, ‘I can’t tell you what to do, and I can’t beg you to stay even though our life is together on the road because you’ll resent me. You need to go spread your wings and do what you do,

And if you want to come back, I’m always going to be here.” said Flair, “I’m always going to support you.’ It was the best thing for him.”

For those who don’t know, AAA TripleMania XXIX took place earlier this month. One of the top matches of the card saw Kenny Omega succesfully defending his Mega championship against Andrade.

Things became interesting when Ric Flair came out to accompany Andrade to the ring and then backstage photos of Charlotte Flair on the show went viral.

Smartmark
08-26-2021, 11:24 AM
Please don't ruin any other wrestling company. Just because her boyfriend and dad was there, she HAD to be there?