PDA

View Full Version : Riddle Reveals If He Prefers To Wrestle Brock Lesnar Or Goldberg

Kemo
08-26-2021, 12:35 AM
Riddle has a preference if he had to choose between a match with Goldberg or Brock Lesnar.

Riddle has been known to ruffle some feathers backstage in WWE. While some have grown to like his personality, others didn’t really have a great first impression of the former UFC fighter. Two of those athletes were Goldberg and Brock Lesnar.

Back in 2019, Riddle and Goldberg had a backstage run-in. Goldberg let Riddle know he didn’t appreciate some comments made by him about his in-ring work. Riddle also reportedly had a run-in with Brock Lesnar where Lesnar told Riddle to stop talking about him because they’ll never share the ring.

At the very least it appears Riddle and Goldberg have smoothed things over. It’s gotten to the point where Riddle told the folks on The Bump that he’d prefer to face Goldberg over Lesnar.

“I’ll say this: I don’t want to talk too much trash, but both Brock [Lesnar] and Goldberg are premium competitors. Mr. Beast [Lesnar] came back. Mr. Beast came down to the ring and did his thing. I’m not a huge fan of Mr. Beast’s man bun. I’m a fan of his work and caliber of athleticism. So, good for him.

“Then, you’ve got Willie G., Goldberg. He was doing his thing. Him and Gage, they bring it; they’re a packaged deal. Honestly, Bill’s been kind of cool with me lately. Not too cool. Not that cool, but he’s been cooler. [Ryan Pappolla shouts out, ‘Building bridges’], Yeah. You know, the bridge was already destroyed. It got blown up. So, right now, we’re throwing some stones, and you can walk across the water.

“But if I had to pick a match between the two of them, if I’m going realistically, I’m thinking Goldberg. Goldberg at ‘Mania, I think that’s a possibility. I think I might convince him to actually wrestle me.”

Goldberg recently fell short in his bid for the WWE Championship against Bobby Lashley at SummerSlam. On the same PPV, Riddle won the Raw Tag Team Titles with Randy Orton.