PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair Match Breaks Down into Shoot Fight on RAW

Kemo
08-31-2021, 02:41 PM
Social media was ablaze after Raw last night, and it wasn’t anything to do with the two different title matches that took place. It was the contest between Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax that had fingers whirring over the keyboard.

The pair faced off against each other in a brutally stiff match which saw Nia Jax pick up the win, hitting Charlotte with a powerbomb for the pinfall victory. However, it was not the victory that sparked rumors of heat between the pair. Rather the mid-match point just after the commercial break on the televised show. The match took a much stiffer route with a series of cumbersome exchanges that looked to pack a little extra heat than normal.

Nia Jax hit Charlotte with a spinebuster and a back drop. Both of which looked a little rough. However, Charlotte kicked out after just a one count. The exchange continued with the pair trading stiff slaps and shoves.

While the ending of the match was clear cut, there was a lot about the entire altercation that looked uncoordinated and uncooperative.

bAvkx3xhaxU

After the match Mick Foley even took to Twitter to comment on the affair, clearly noticing the tension shared by Nia Jax and Charlotte.

Just wondering…WTF was up with that #CharlotteVsNia match?

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) August 31, 2021

Later, Nia was a guest on Raw talk where she cut an angry promo about getting and taking her shot at the title.

“You know what, I’m sick of this,” Nia Jax said. “Yes, Charlotte is a 12-time champion, but I just beat, no I splattered, the RAW Women’s Champion. Do you know what? I think that gets me a title opportunity.”

At this point in time, it is not clear if there is any genuine heat between the pair, or if it was just a loss of temper and a couple of semi-botched moves. Nia Jaz doesn’t have the reputation for being the smoothest worker out there. While Charlotte Flair has a lot of backstage sway in the company and may have taken umbrage to Nia’s mistakes.

k55Qk_gg5vc

Smartmark
08-31-2021, 03:04 PM
You tell em' girl!

Nia is right though. Charlotte is holding back all the other talents, hogging the limelight.

TKO
08-31-2021, 06:27 PM
nah jax is a horrible worker. stiffs alot and injures many