PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus Considers Current WWE Run His Best

Kemo
08-31-2021, 06:57 PM
Sheamus has done quite a bit over the past year after making his return from injury. He went back to his old hairstyle, won the United States Championship at WrestleMania 37 and had some great matches. He recently talked about his current run in the WWE and said that it’s the best one he’s had so far.

Sheamus also revealed that The Undertaker recently told him that Sheamus is “one of the old crew now.” Sheamus told ComicBook that it took him a second to process that he’s now considered one of the “seniors” in WWE, because the last 12 years have been like a blur to him.

Sheamus was asked if he thinks this has been the best run of his career. He absolutely agreed that he’s done his best in all aspects, whether it’s on the mic, or inside the ring. He’s finally able to be himself and not have second thoughts about what he’s doing.

“I guess sometimes it was in my interest to emulate this persona that wasn’t me. So for the last year and a half, I’ve really been able to just throw all that aside and just be me, and go out there and do what I do best. I’ve always been a physical competitor in the ring, and for me it’s never been the ‘Oh, you just want to take liberties’. You hear all that stuff in the past. It’s always about bringing the best out of my opponent, bringing the fight out of my opponent, because I know at the end of it all, whoever I’m in there with when the match is over, I’ve had that physical encounter,” Sheamus said.

Sheamus considers this year and a half his best. He stated that he loves working with the younger talent and others including Matt Riddle, Damien Priest, Keith lee, Humberto Carrillo, Drew McIntyre, etc. Sheamus said that it feels like he has started his career right all over again.