PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Asuka Gets Teeth Fixed, Seen In Arm Sling

Kemo
09-01-2021, 06:42 PM
Former Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champion Asuka may have revealed why she’s been out of action.

Asuka hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since the July 18 Money in the Bank PPV. “The Empress of Tomorrow” competed in the women’s money in the bank match in a losing effort. Nikki A.S.H. ended up winning the match and she successfully cashed in her briefcase the following night.

In a Twitter post, Asuka let fans know that she has a new set of teeth but she was also in an arm sling.

I finally got new teeth! It took 6 months since I lost my teeth?
Thank you Dr. Byron M Blasco

— ASUKA / ??? (@WWEAsuka) August 31, 2021

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E-J2KSfUcA8xLyo?format=jpg&name=small

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter previously reported that health issues weren’t to blame for Asuka’s absence. At the time of the report, Meltzer claimed she left a Raw taping early simply because she wasn’t being used.

Asuka was none too pleased with the report and took to her Twitter account to deny it.

“Nothing has been revealed. That information is totally wrong. Really different. Completely different. Everything is different. I would like to ask the information provider. Don’t make a fake story.”

As far as Asuka being seen in an arm sling is concerned, there is no update at this time.