PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman On Adding Naomi To The Bloodline

Kemo
09-11-2021, 05:27 PM
Paul Heyman had an interview with New York Post ahead of this week’s super SmackDown from Madison Square Garden. He talked about things such as Becky Lynch‘s heel turn and more. Naomi was recently moved to SmackDown. It made many wonder if this change can lead to her joining the bloodline stable with her husband Jimmy Uso and Roman Reigns.

When asked about it during the talk, Paul Heyman said that he doesn’t look at any specific person as a potential addition. They instead do a daily assessment of what their TV presentation requires:

“I don’t look at only one person as a potential addition to The Bloodline. I think there is a daily assessment as to what The Bloodline needs and what the presentation requires on television. At the moment I think we are addressing the enormous box office attractions that are now coming back seemingly all the time against the Tribal Chief,

And the fact that The Usos, who are reigning defending SmackDown tag team champions, are being pushed to the limit by the best tag team to come along besides The Usos in the past 20 years, the Street Profits.”

Heyman continued his explanation saying that just because someone is not on TV with them at the moment; it doesn’t mean that they are not within their eyesight:

“We’re telling quite a few stories right now. As the year continues and we get into 2022, are there more stories to tell involving other personalities? I’m sure that there are. And just because someone is not on television with us doesn’t mean they’re not within eyesight of The Bloodline and doesn’t mean they’re not a member of The Bloodline. It just means we’re not presenting them on TV as such.”

After staying away from WWE programming for a month, Naomi made an appearance during the August 27 episode of SmackDown and revealed that she has been moved to the blue brand. Apart from this, Paul Heyman talked about things such as his 2012 match against Ryback at Madison Square Garden, doing commentary on a WWE show after 9/11, and more.