PDA

View Full Version : WWE Status Update On Alexa Bliss And Sheamus

Kemo
10-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Alexa Bliss and Sheamus are expected to remain off television for the foreseeable future.

Alexa Bliss was written out of storylines at Extreme Rules this past weekend. She unsuccessfully challenged Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte at the PPV. After the match, Flair destroyed her beloved doll, Lily. Bliss freaked out after seeing her doll being shred to pieces. She did not appear on Raw the following night. According to PWinsider, WWE ran the angle because Bliss is scheduled to undergo sinus surgery.

Sheamus’ absence is also due to nose surgery.

The Celtic Warrior is not expected to take part in the upcoming WWE Draft, which kicks off Friday on SmackDown and concludes at Raw next week. Sheamus is coming off two consecutive losses against United States Champion Damien Priest at Extreme Rules and Raw the following night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAdEIEMXIAc1LCt?format=jpg&name=small

Smartmark
10-02-2021, 10:56 PM
Get well fast Alexa. Biggest issue I have with her being written off like she was is that when she returns she will have another gimmick, probably the one she debuted in NXT with, and I don't want that. I want Twisted Bliss!