PDA

View Full Version : Bianca Belair Reveals Who She’d Start A Faction With

Kemo
10-08-2021, 10:17 PM
In the perfect world, Bianca Belair would put her differences aside to create a faction.

Belair is the former SmackDown Women’s Champion. She defeated Sasha Banks for the gold at WrestleMania 37. Belair ended up losing the championship to Becky Lynch at the SummerSlam PPV back in August. During an interview with the Hindustan Times, Belair revealed who she’d start a faction with.

“I think, if we can all get along – me, Sasha and Naomi will be a great faction,” said Belair. “We would mesh really well. We could work really work together. I just can’t trust Sasha right now. So, we cannot create this faction right now.”

She continued, “But I have seen on social media as well, that they want this faction. I think it would be cool. But I don’t know if it would ever be possible, because we just cannot seem to get on the same page.”

Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks haven’t exactly been chummy over the past few months. Banks took a break from in-ring action following WrestleMania but returned and unleashed a series of cheat shots on Bianca. The two will meet again in a triple threat match along with Becky Lynch at WWE Crown Jewel on Oct. 21.

As for Naomi, right now she finds herself at odds with Sonya Deville. Deville serves as an authority figure on Monday Night Raw and Friday Night SmackDown. Naomi believes Deville has been disrespecting and ignoring her for weeks. Many believe this is building towards a match between the two.