PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Speaks On Potential WrestleMania Match With Roman Reigns

Kemo
11-08-2021, 07:58 PM
The Rock has addressed a possible showdown with Roman Reigns.

It’s no secret that The Rock has his hands full. His Hollywood schedule is quite packed and it leaves him with little to no time as far as an in-ring return is concerned. Many believe that if the stars align, then The Rock vs. Roman Reigns would be the biggest WrestleMania match WWE can pull off.

During a chat with Andrew Freund of Dish Nation, The Rock dismissed the idea that a Reigns match is a lock, but he didn’t rule it out for the future.

“There is no truth to that right now, possibly down the road we will see. We stay very close, myself and Roman Reigns, and I’m very happy and very proud of the work that he’s doing.”

The Rock also spoke to Comicbook and said that Roman Reigns continues to knock it out of the park on WWE TV.

“It seems like Roman, you know, I’m very close with Roman obviously, and we talk about this all the time, and I continue to encourage him to keep doing your thing, keep sharpening those skills. I think he’s doing a great job with his promo, his execution, his in-ring work. It all continues to improve and grow.”

“The People’s Champion” also said he loves the whole Bloodline era with Reigns and The Usos. He feels Reigns has taken the ball and run with it since being allowed to turn heel.

TKO
11-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Fuck no