PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Prinze Jr. Teases Starting Wrestling Promotion With Macaulay Culkin

Kemo
12-17-2021, 07:52 PM
Actor and former WWE creative team member, Freddie Prinze Jr., has mentioned in multiple interviews as of late that he is interested in starting a wrestling promotion. Prinze recently spoke to TV Insider and mentioned that long-time wrestling fan, Macaulay Culkin, might join him in this venture.

“I have this plan where one day I want to start my own [independent] fed here in California,” Prinze said. “One that I know won’t make any money and will be a loss, but I can still stay connected. That I can hire wrestlers and let them do their work.”

“I was talking to Ariel Helwani about a two-year plan I had,” he continued. Prinze then mentioned Macaulay Culkin, who has been on his podcast, might be interested in being involved as well.

“I might have a partner in crime with one of my guests Macaulay Culkin, who has a passion for it as well. So we may do MFW, which does not stand for what you think it does.”

The 45-year-old did two separate stints on the WWE Creative Team. Once from 2008-09 and then again from 2010-12. He mentioned in the interview that he did not have the time to continue in the role after having two kids with his wife, actress Sarah Michelle Gellar.

LionDen
12-17-2021, 11:01 PM
Good for him. :) He wants to do it because he loves wrestling, I say why the hell not. Damn he is looking old though at just 45.