PDA

View Full Version : Nick Gage Comments On Being Left Off GCW PPV

Kemo
01-23-2022, 03:45 AM
GCW presents “The WRLD On GCW” tomorrow night from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City. One of the company’s most recognizable stars does not have a match scheduled for the show, however.

Gage hasn’t wrestled since being defeated by Minoru Suzuki at GCW War Ready on October 23rd, 2021. He has previously stated that he was taking time off to heal injuries.

In a video posted recently, Gage comments on not being scheduled to have a match on the big Hammerstein Ballroom show this weekend. In the video, Gage says he doesn’t know why he’s not on the card.

“I want to say, ‘Thank you!’” Gage opens the video. “And for Hammerstein, I ain’t on that f**king show. You know, I don’t know why I’m not on that show. You better go ask the f**king guys that own that f**king company. But I do my own motherf**king thing. I represent Murder Death Kill Gang, okay? In 2022, we’re going to take this s**t over.”

Gage’s full video is available below:

TKO
01-23-2022, 04:19 AM
I know why. Brett pays his wrestlers in drugs and Gage is a drug addict again because of him. Also rumours that he’s a nonce.

Peterwat
01-23-2022, 04:59 PM
Nick Gage is a terrible wrestler. One of my least favourite

Kemo
01-23-2022, 09:02 PM
Nick Gage is a terrible wrestler. One of my least favourite

Yep. He's the shits.