PDA

View Full Version : Update On Finn Balor After Missing Royal Rumble

Kemo
01-31-2022, 12:14 PM
A number of big names were visibly missing from the Royal Rumble PPV and one of them was the former Universal champion, Finn Balor.

The WrestleVotes Twitter account provided some updates on the former NXT champion. It confirmed that he is not out of action due to any injury:

“Confirmed with a source that Finn Balor is not injured in anyway, he is out of the country however. WWE expects him back in plenty of time for WrestleMania.”

The former NJPW star returned to NXT in 2019. During a recent interview he admitted that he was tired of the politics and has had enough in the main roster before his run at the developmental brand:

“I was kind of like worn out by dealing with the politics and the office and the writers and all the everything that goes with it and I just had enough and when I returned to NXT,” said Finn Balor, “I really feel like that rejuvenated me in the ring.”

The former champion has since returned to the main roster. According to him, he had pitched the idea of going to NXT UK but officials told him that he was needed on SmackDown at the time.